Dance Health Benefits – Dance Lessons and Health Coach combined
Dance health benefits is a popular subject ever since Dancing with the Stars has shown famous people getting thinner and healthier just by dancing. What’s the first step towards better health?
Don’t eat anything you cannot pronounce. The average American eats about nine pounds of preservatives and additives each year. No one is studying the side effects of these chemicals on our health. Judged by the fact that American is THE least healthy people in the civilized world, I’d say the results are already in and no one wants to know.
If you want to dance for a good long time, please stay away from chemical additives in your diet. Here is a list of common chemicals you may want to avoid for dance health benefits:
- Aluminum in Deodorant
- Aluminum in Iodized Salt
- Aluminum salts, Pickles have alum
- Antacids – have aluminum – Alzheimer’s warning!
- Artificial color and food dyes (Especially, FD&C colors!!)
- Artificial flavorings –NO! Aspartame – fake sugar – memory loss!
- Aspartame – causes brain damage
- Autolyzed Yeast
- Baking Powder has aluminum!! (See baking powder substitute)
- Baking Soda is SALT!
- BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole) BHT – (butylated hydroxytoluene)
- Beef or chicken broth – suspicious of MSG added to broth.
- BVO (Brominated Vegetable Oil)
- Caffeine – Guarana, Ma haung (herbs)
- Calcium Sulfate-Plaster of Paris
- Caseinate – Sodium or Calcium
- Flavor, Flavorings
- Hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oil– has aluminum or nickel.
- Hydrolyzed Oat flour
- Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein – MSG
- Hydrolyzed Protein – worse than MSG.
- Hydrolized vegetable protein – kills brain cells (more deadly than MSG!)
- Natural Flavor and natural flavorings – MSG!
- Nitrates/Nitrites (Especially in prepared meats.) causes cancer.
- NutraSweet – kills brain cells
- Partially Hydrogenated oil– aluminum or nickel.
- Plant Protein Extract
- Propylene Glycol – antifreeze
- Propyl gallate
- MSG – Monosodium Glutamate – kills brain cells
- Saccharin – fake sweetener BEWARE
- Salt – Iodized salt is aluminum.
- Sodium Caseinate and sodium nitrate
- Sorbitol – fake sweetener
- Spices (If they don’t list the spices, this is a sneaky way to add MSG!!)
- Sugar, corn syrup, sucrose, frutose, dextrose, lactose, corn sugar (limit!)
- Sulfur dioxide
- Textured Protein
- Vegetable Broth – suspicious of MSG !
- Yeast Extract
Dance Health benefits are important because without your health, you don’t have much of a life to live. 407-297-9048