Dance Lessons Orlando 407-297-9048
If you think you have no rhythm
then click the link to the left.
Ballroom Dance Lessons:
Private social dance lessons are available by appointment only. Do you have two left feet? I can fix that! Call now and have your calendar available to make an appointment: 407-297-9048. Once the appointment is made, you are on your way to learn how to dance and start having the time of your life on the dance floor. By appointment only. Lesson Cancellations: Same-day dance lesson cancellations are $10 as a rescheduling fee. All other changes to the time and date of your dance lessons are free.
Wedding Dance Lessons:
Wedding consultations are free to help every couple chose their music, style of dance and performance tricks to WOW their family and freids. Is this your First Dance? I will make your routine especially formated for your talents. A dip, a trick and a bow and curtsey. All in five, one-hour, private dance lessons. No other lesson is happening at the time of your private dance lesson.
Free Wedding MUSIC Editing:
Your wedding performance song should be edited to about two minutes to two-and-a-half minutes in length. There is never a charge, BUT you will need more dance lessons.
One song requires - 5 dance lessons
Two songs requires - 8-to-10 dance lessons
Three songs requires - 12-to-15 dance lessons
Call 407-297-9048 for additional questions.
Want Latin Dance lessons? or How about Country Dance lessons? Trying to lose weight before your special occasion? Watch some helpful videos now about Waltz.
· Please call for same-Day Dance Lesson Cancellations. There is a rescheduling fee of $10.
· If you forge to cancel your lesson by telephone, you may lose the dance lesson.
· If you are going to be more than five minutes late, please call 407-297-9048.
One mile west of I-4 and Exit Number 94 (Longwood exit) Ballroom Dancing Lessons, Country and Lounge Dance Lessons, Salsa dance lessons for Latin Dancing and Wedding Dance Classes. Two Left Feet Dance Lessons has been in business since 2006. Located four blocks from The Springs and four miles from Wekiva State Park. The curriculum is especially designed to teach people how to dance who think they have no rhythm and/or have two left feet.
Contact: One-hour dance lesson is $60. (single or couple price) A discount is given for the five lesson pacakge - the hourly rate drops to $45 an hour. Add $15 for paying by credit card as a service fee. Sorry, no personal checks.
Looking for Social Dancing Places in Orlando? Download now for FREE: Where to dance in Orlando. Click the link for a four-page PDF file to download to your computer.
No Rythm? (Scroll down to view a video on the link.) Two Left Feet?
Don't worry, Diana Jo Rossano loves beginners. If you don't believe it, please check out the Google Reviews' link above. Everyone can learn to dance with the right help. You have found the right place to learn how to dance that has helped hundreds of people find fun, good health and new friends. Don't delay, call today: 407-297-9048
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Saturday - 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Method of Payment:
Credit Cards Accepted, please add a $15. processing fee. Sorry, no personal checks.
Wedding Cool Dance Move:
Two real-life Dance Lesson examples:
1) One student had a limp from a motorcycle accident. We worked around the limp by giving him special dance steps for his wedding dance. Don’t let that upset you because leading is NOT about a man knowing steps, instead leading is about upper-body skill to communicate the steps he wants his follower to make. They did a wonderful job.
2) Another student was legally blind, but wanted to dance his first dance with his soon-to-be bride. How did we do it? I chose dance steps that he would use both hands to hold his partner - no one-handed moves. This way he couldn’t see her, but he knew where she was at all times. For anyone who did not know the couple, they didn’t know he was blind because they danced a beautiful first dance together.
If you can stumble, you can learn to dance.